« Home | Dinner at Tony's House » | More Charlie Pictures » | Charlie » | Turtles » | Dinner With Friends » | April Office Party 2008 » | Bike Ride at the Beach with My Wife » | Moto X » | Power Slide » | Drifting in Action » 

Wednesday, June 04, 2008 

Church Picnic










After church, kid's bible study, and kid's worship service, we had our church picnic. We had some Korean BBQ and lots of other food. We also had some games for the kids. It was fun but a lot of work as well.

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm David Kim
  • From L.A., California, United States
  • Sarah is my life.
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from David Kim. Make your own badge here.

Links

Categories

www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
Animal of the Day
The WeatherPixie