« Home | Live concert by Ditty Bop » | Ditty Bop » | Some random guy we met at MOCA » | MOCA Modern Art? » | Reduce Traffic » | Bike To Work Week attendees » | L.A. City Hall » | This week is National Bike to Work Week. I went... » | My Car is an Accident Magnet! » | Floyd Landis » 

Monday, May 14, 2007 


Slamiphobia: Fear of car doors opening suddenly.

I've experienced this first hand several times, because people just don't bother to look before opening there car doors. I had to make evasive maneuvers to avoid getting hit. There were several close calls too when they came within an inch of hitting me. This prompted several verbal lash outs by me.

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm David Kim
  • From L.A., California, United States
  • Sarah is my life.
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from David Kim. Make your own badge here.

Links

Categories

www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
Animal of the Day
The WeatherPixie