Sunday, January 14, 2007

Second Life Millionaire

Originally, I started to play Second Life after hearing about how one woman became a millionaire playing that game. Ailin Graef, or her avatar's name, Anshe Chung, was the first person to become a real life millionaire after playing that game. She became rich by buying and selling virtual real estate and running other virtual businesses. Now, she employs a bunch of Chinese workers to run her virtual business online. I need to start thinking about what types of businesses I could set up so that I could strike it rich too. Anybody have any good ideas for me?

This article was on the first page of Msn.com.

Remember, you can see me online. My avatar's name is DarthDavid Kit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A million dollars, really?? Wow!

David Kim said...

Yeah, that Graef lady and her husband own a company in China where they have a team of Chinese workers who work on her business she has on SL. They must have over a million dollars by now.