« Home | 5th Grade » | 4th Grade-Sharon Teacher's Class » | 4th Grade-Erich Teacher's Class » | 3rd Grade » | 2nd Grade-Grace Teacher's Class » | 2nd Grade-Jenny Teacher's Class » | 1st Grade » | Bowling for Church » | My Sister's House » | Biking in L.A. » 

Friday, October 02, 2009 

Sunday School Teachers

Photobucket

BSBC Sunday School Teachers, School Year 2009-2010


Pictured here from top left, David Choi, Jimmy, Richard, Ryan, David Kim, Pearl, Erich, Sharon Park, Jiyeon (Katie), Jenny Kim, James Kim, Miju (Miriam), Grace Lee, Joy, Heejin (Irene), and Alice.

John Moon and Eun Jung Moon were not present for the photos during picture day.

Special thanks to Jay for taking the great photos.

We've got a wonderful group of dedicated teachers this year.

I love looking at your church photos. Everyone looks like they're having fun. You're lucky to have such a wonderful close-knit I just that is sooo cool! community!

Lois,

Thanks. They're a great bunch of people....even the kids! Hahaha!

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm David Kim
  • From L.A., California, United States
  • Sarah is my life.
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from David Kim. Make your own badge here.

Links

Categories

www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
Animal of the Day
The WeatherPixie