Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Birthday December 18


This year, I had a computer virus on my birthday so that basically sucked. I spent all day trying to get rid of it. Then, I had to reinstall windows and reformat the hard drive. That still didn't work, because I needed unpartitioned space on my hard drive. I had to get Hyukky to help me fix it.

Well, at least I did get a birthday cake from my Sunday School Co-Teacher, Jun. We also celebrated Soo Jin's (Christina) birthday as well, which was on December 15.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You share a birthday with my stepdaughter Gladys!

I agree, computer viruses suck. I got one on our home computer the other day. Luckily I was able to get rid of it without issue...

That's a good-looking cake... YUM!

David Kim said...

Lois,

I hate viruses! Computer viruses ruined my bday.

Portia said...

I know I'm wayyyy late here, but as that should be no surprise, I wanted to wish you a Happy (belated) Birthday anyway! Sorry to hear a virus interfered with the festivities.

David Kim said...

Portia,

Thanks for stopping by and wishing me happy bday.