« Home | Turtles » | Dinner With Friends » | April Office Party 2008 » | Bike Ride at the Beach with My Wife » | Moto X » | Power Slide » | Drifting in Action » | Drifters » | Shark Lagoon at the Aquarium of the Pacific » | Hot & Sexy Cars » 

Tuesday, May 20, 2008 

Charlie



We have a new addition to our family, Charlie. My sister got my parents a baby Cocker Spaniel a couple of weeks ago. He's a total cutie. My parents are having a heck of a time potty training him though. Other than that, he's such a good boy.

Oh!!! What a cutie!!!

He's adorable! The potty training takes a while, especially in a new place, but I'm sure he'll come around.

Abbagirl,

I smile every time I see him.



Portia,

Potty training is tough, especially when you have to clean up the mess.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm David Kim
  • From L.A., California, United States
  • Sarah is my life.
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from David Kim. Make your own badge here.

Links

Categories

www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
Animal of the Day
The WeatherPixie