« Home | Hit By A Car » | Santa Ana River Trail » | The Steepest Hill in Los Angeles » | Lost Season 4 » | Mr. Pizza Factory » | Lawyers in Second Life » | Bank Robbers Crash Into Tree at Mall; Prevents My ... » | Doo Dah » | Team Motobecane » | Another Bike Accident » 

Friday, February 15, 2008 

Valentine's Day



I hope you all had a happy Valentine's Day. I won't go into all the details again about how I think it's a marketing conspiracy by all the retailers to pilfer from our wallets.

I got Sarah some roses and our usual cake for holidays. I can't believe how much more they increased their prices to exploit this day. They doubled the price of the roses! I couldn't believe the price gouging. Nevertheless, I forked over the cash. They know that men are captives to their business practices. If guys don't pay up and buy the gifts, then their women will kill them.

I can see your point. It's hard not to buckle though, especially if you fear for your life!

Hi David! I hope that didn't read this blog! LOL

I know what you mean though. Take care! :-)

So... How do you like LOST so far?

Portia,

Yeah, instead of this day being about love, it's about buying gifts. Your loved ones will kill you if you don't.


Dave,

I think Lost is awesome! I'm totally loving every episode.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm David Kim
  • From L.A., California, United States
  • Sarah is my life.
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from David Kim. Make your own badge here.

Links

Categories

www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
Animal of the Day
The WeatherPixie