« Home | Biking by the Rio Hondo River » | There is a plethora of blossoming flowers along ... » | Biking through the lovely Eucalyptus tree-lined ... » | For about a week I biked down to a project that ... » | This restaurant's name always makes me laugh. M... » | Los Angeles Fun Ride. I went on this ride, but ... » | Emmanuel Han and his awesome titanium Litespeed ... » | Mountain Biking in El Prieto, Brown Mountain, S... » | Pasadena Marathon Bike Tour » | Fargo Street Hill Climb » 

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 

Photobucket

Revisiting a scenic rest stop along the Rio Hondo bike path

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm David Kim
  • From L.A., California, United States
  • Sarah is my life.
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from David Kim. Make your own badge here.

Links

Categories

www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
Animal of the Day
The WeatherPixie