« Home | Rose Parade Pictures » | Rose Parade 1/1/09 » | Happy New Year (Or At Least Try to Have One) » | Xmas Carolers » | YN Cycling Palos Verdes Ride » | YN Cycling » | My Birthday December 18 » | Turkey Day Weekend Recap » | Audi Driving Experience » | Pasadena Marathon » 

Wednesday, January 21, 2009 

Justice Brothers Racing Museum

Photobucket


Click on the picture for more images.

The Justice Brother Racing Museum has a bunch of vintage race cars, classics, and antiques. They also have this strange moon mobile with an astronaut standing by it.

I got my Canon camera back so I can take more pictures again. Yaay!

That moon mobile is kinda cool....does it really work?

Cool pics!

Lois,

I don't know if the moon mobile really works, but it looked like it wouldn't. In other words, I don't think it was real. I didn't spend much time at the museum. I just tried to take as much pictures as I could, and then quickly took off.

Abbagirl,

You're cool!

Sounds like a pretty nifty museum.

YAY for the working camera and sweet test drives!

BOO for earthquakes:( Glad everyone's ok.

Portia,

The museum is pretty cool if you like cars, especially old cars.

I'm glad my camera is working again although my memory card is corrupted. I need to figure out how to fix that problem now.

I love test driving cars, especially fast ones.

The earthquakes have been pretty small so far. (Fingers crossed.)

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm David Kim
  • From L.A., California, United States
  • Sarah is my life.
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from David Kim. Make your own badge here.

Links

Categories

www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
Animal of the Day
The WeatherPixie