« Home | Mikey giving me a shoulder massage after I gave h... » | "The Coast is clear..." » | Queen Mary » | Mikey and Sarah in Long Beach » | Mikey and Ernie » | Sarah getting a shoulder massage from Mikey. » | Sarah and me (Photo taken by Mikey.) » | Mikey, Sarah, and me in Long Beach » | Mikey and me » | Long Beach Grand Prix ALMS race » 

Monday, April 30, 2007 


Mikey bruising my shoulders. Mikey's grip is so strong that I had red bruises all over my shoulders for 2 days. You can see his little red pinch marks from his fingers on my shoulders. The most painful massage I've ever received.

LOL. Why doesn't Sara look as pained as you do with Mikey's massage? Guess you got his extra special treatment. LOL :D

Yes, I guess I did get his extra special treatment. :)

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm David Kim
  • From L.A., California, United States
  • Sarah is my life.
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from David Kim. Make your own badge here.

Links

Categories

www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
Animal of the Day
The WeatherPixie