« Home | Flatulence Underwear » | Jesus--Final Fantasy VII style. It's funny if yo... » | This is what Microsoft does to your files. Clic... » | Global Warming Signs » | Ronald reclaims his throne as King of Burgers. » | Bloons » | Real life Dukes of Hazzard and The General Lee » | Boss Hogg driving the General Lee » | Old Daisy Duke driving the General Lee » | Lamborghini Miura » 

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 

Engrish


Check out this funny site about Engrish mistakes. Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?

Well, I guess it works the other way too. People from other countries laugh at Americans for trying to speak their language.

Did you know that the name "George" sounds like "joji" ("boji") or vagina in Korean? Well, now you do, because that's what it sounds like to me.

And what about those white girls that have Japanese characters for tattoos on their bodies? Don't those dumb girls realize that in Japanese they mean "slut"

Click Here To See What the Heck I'm Blogging About

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm David Kim
  • From L.A., California, United States
  • Sarah is my life.
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from David Kim. Make your own badge here.

Links

Categories

www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
Animal of the Day
The WeatherPixie