« Home | Classic Car Show » | Playa del Rey Triathlon » | Long Beach Bike Tour and Magic Mountain Man Triath... » | L.A. Triathlon and L.A. Heartwalk » | Sunday School Teachers » | 5th Grade » | 4th Grade-Sharon Teacher's Class » | 4th Grade-Erich Teacher's Class » | 3rd Grade » | 2nd Grade-Grace Teacher's Class » 

Tuesday, December 15, 2009 

Jasper

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jasper



Here are some pictures of Jasper, my sister's new puppy. He is such a cute dog.

HE is such a beauty!! Your sister must be soo happy! =]

what breed is it?

Might grow into a beastie thing

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm David Kim
  • From L.A., California, United States
  • Sarah is my life.
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from David Kim. Make your own badge here.

Links

Categories

www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
Animal of the Day
The WeatherPixie