« Home | My Mom's Birthday » | The O.C. Triathlon » | Long Beach Triathlon » | » | » | » | Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today! » | Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today! » | Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today! » | James' Birthday » 

Thursday, October 01, 2009 

Riding with Lance Armstong

Lance Armstrong

Lance Armstrong

Lance Armstrong

After riding with Lance Armstrong in Griffith Park (along with hundreds of other crazed fans and cyclists), I tried to take a picture with Lance. These are the best shots that I could get since there were so many crazy cyclists pushing and shoving their way to get a shot of Lance too.

I wonder who it feels being surrounded by poeple that want to take a piece of you home

Jazzy,

I'm sure it's cool and annoying at the same time. It's cool, because everyone loves you. It's annoying, because everyone doesn't leave you alone.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm David Kim
  • From L.A., California, United States
  • Sarah is my life.
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from David Kim. Make your own badge here.

Links

Categories

www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
Animal of the Day
The WeatherPixie