« Home | Biking in L.A. » | Riding with Lance Armstong » | My Mom's Birthday » | The O.C. Triathlon » | Long Beach Triathlon » | » | » | » | Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today! » | Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today! » 

Thursday, October 01, 2009 

My Sister's House

Photobucket

This past Saturday, I helped my sister move to her first house as a homeowner. There's still a lot of work to be done. Hopefully they'll make it look great soon.

Thanks for the updates! What do houeses cost in L.A.? Your mom reminds me of my mom, but with different hair. I hope Sarah feels better soon!

Abbagirl,

Thanks. Houses in L.A. are ridiculously expensive. They're over $500K for starter homes. The cost of living in L.A. is so expensive I've been seriously thinking about moving out of state.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm David Kim
  • From L.A., California, United States
  • Sarah is my life.
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from David Kim. Make your own badge here.

Links

Categories

www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
Animal of the Day
The WeatherPixie