Friday, October 02, 2009

Bowling for Church

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Last Saturday, the Sunday School teachers went bowling after having a delicious all-you-can-eat Korean BBQ dinner. I ate a ton of food. I was stuffed, but I still wanted to eat, because it was so good. In times like these I want a bigger stomach. I've been trying to shrink my stomach so I can get a 6-pack. I do have one, but it's wrapped up underneath my party ball pot belly.

James, Irene (Hee-Jin), Grace Lee, Jimmy, Ryan, David Choi, Jiyeon (Katie), Miju (Miriam), and I went. I know these aren't the best photos. I was too tired to care about retaking them.

I never want to go bowling again since I got my lowest score ever. I just don't have time to dedicate to bowling right now.

We went to eat Pinkberry frozen yogurt in Larchmont afterwards. I was already tired from helping my sister move and swimming and a busy few months and lack of sleep. I then biked home and got home before midnight and went to sleep at 1:00 a.m. I woke up at 4:30 a.m. to drive down to Mission Viejo for the O.C. Triathlon.

I'm still exhausted. I have about a dozen or so events and races left this year. I need to make some time to get some sleep.....

No comments: