« Home | Faith Hill » | Buca di Beppo '09 » | Anime Expo 2009 » | Mustang Drifting » | Sunday Drivers » | VBS 2009 Boomerang Express » | New Record Commute » | Midnight Ridazz Wolfpack » | Los Angeles River Ride » | Wolfpack: The Hustle Ride » 

Saturday, August 01, 2009 

James' Birthday

James Kim JDSN's birthday (36 years old).

I think his birthday is on July 19. We celebrated it the following Sunday, because nobody bought a cake last time. Poor James!



James' B-day 36

Happy birthday!
(can I have a piece of that cake?)

hi.. just dropping by here... have a nice day! http://kantahanan.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm David Kim
  • From L.A., California, United States
  • Sarah is my life.
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from David Kim. Make your own badge here.

Links

Categories

www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
Animal of the Day
The WeatherPixie