« Home | New Record Commute » | Midnight Ridazz Wolfpack » | Los Angeles River Ride » | Wolfpack: The Hustle Ride » | Los Angeles Marathon Bike Tour. I biked the rou... » | Audi Driving Experience » | Audi A6's Audi Driving Experience featuring the... » | Audi Q5's » | Bike to Work Day, City Hall, Pasadena » | Blessing of the Bikes at the Good Samaritan Hosp... » 

Saturday, July 25, 2009 

VBS 2009 Boomerang Express

Click on the pictures to see the full image and to see more photos on the photobucket site.

Sorry that the pictures are all cut off. Photobucket doesn't resize the photos to fit onto my blog. You'll have to click on the pictures to see it in full. I'm just too lazy to edit each and every picture because there's so many pictures and so little time. I have to make a copy of each picture too, since the pictures become permanently small if I resize it on my photobucket account. That sucks.

This was another fantastic VBS, maybe the best one ever!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket






The best part is seeing all the smiles!

Lois,

Thanks.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm David Kim
  • From L.A., California, United States
  • Sarah is my life.
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from David Kim. Make your own badge here.

Links

Categories

www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
Animal of the Day
The WeatherPixie