« Home | Mustang Drifting » | Sunday Drivers » | VBS 2009 Boomerang Express » | New Record Commute » | Midnight Ridazz Wolfpack » | Los Angeles River Ride » | Wolfpack: The Hustle Ride » | Los Angeles Marathon Bike Tour. I biked the rou... » | Audi Driving Experience » | Audi A6's Audi Driving Experience featuring the... » 

Sunday, July 26, 2009 

Anime Expo 2009

Comic-Con what? I went to the Anime Expo in L.A. instead. It's always a lot of fun.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Another blogger friend's daughter so wanted to go to that... She even had her outfit all figured out.

Lois,

I wonder what she was going to go as?

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm David Kim
  • From L.A., California, United States
  • Sarah is my life.
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from David Kim. Make your own badge here.

Links

Categories

www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
Animal of the Day
The WeatherPixie