« Home | Emmanuel Han and his awesome titanium Litespeed ... » | Mountain Biking in El Prieto, Brown Mountain, S... » | Pasadena Marathon Bike Tour » | Fargo Street Hill Climb » | Hill Climb » | Marlboro Hot Laps Drifting Mustang » | Marlboro Indy Car » | Sunday School Musical » | Sunday School » | Contest Rehearsals » 

Monday, May 25, 2009 

Photobucket

Los Angeles Fun Ride. I went on this ride, but had to ditch the ride early to teach Sunday School. I went on the Advanced ride. It was fun, but I was tired from lack of sleep.

Sorry for not updating my posts in a long time. This may have been the longest ever since I've updated my blog. I've just been busy with everything and helping my wife at the pharmacy. I just haven't had time to update it.

It's been so long that I just can't write too much about my experiences anymore. Basically since I've forgotten and also since I'm too tired and lazy to write down all the details.

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm David Kim
  • From L.A., California, United States
  • Sarah is my life.
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from David Kim. Make your own badge here.

Links

Categories

www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
Animal of the Day
The WeatherPixie