« Home | Happy New Year (Or At Least Try to Have One) » | Xmas Carolers » | YN Cycling Palos Verdes Ride » | YN Cycling » | My Birthday December 18 » | Turkey Day Weekend Recap » | Audi Driving Experience » | Pasadena Marathon » | 2008-2009 Sunday School Classes » | 4th Wedding Anniversary » 

Wednesday, January 21, 2009 

Rose Parade 1/1/09

Photobucket Album

That's cool! I've never been to a parade like that.

Lois,

You should come and see the Rose Parade next year. Millions of people come to see it every year. It just keeps getting more crowded every year.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm David Kim
  • From L.A., California, United States
  • Sarah is my life.
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from David Kim. Make your own badge here.

Links

Categories

www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
Animal of the Day
The WeatherPixie