« Home | South Coast Winery Part 2 » | My Exercise Regime » | South Coast Winery Resort & Spa » | Huntington Gardens » | BSBC VBS » | VBS » | Deception Point » | Angels and Demons » | Mini Coopers » | Sedona Arizona » 

Saturday, August 16, 2008 

South Coast Winery Part 1

A video tour of our room at the South Coast Winery in Temecula Wine Country. video

It's awesome to hear your voice. You sound like my cousin. hahaha!

I came here by way of Abbagirl74...

::looks around::

Nice blog. Mind if I stick around for a while?

Abbagirl,

Your cousin must sound pretty cool then!

Lois,

Welcome! Thanks for visiting. I'd love for you to be my guest for a long long time.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm David Kim
  • From L.A., California, United States
  • Sarah is my life.
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from David Kim. Make your own badge here.

Links

Categories

www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
Animal of the Day
The WeatherPixie