« Home | South Coast Winery Part 1 » | South Coast Winery Part 2 » | My Exercise Regime » | South Coast Winery Resort & Spa » | Huntington Gardens » | BSBC VBS » | VBS » | Deception Point » | Angels and Demons » | Mini Coopers » 

Friday, August 22, 2008 

Post-VBS BBQ Party


The VBS teachers and leaders had a BBQ party to celebrate our successful VBS. Laura Kim made a lot of good food for us to eat. There was a lot of smoke, however, due to the fact that there was an awning that trapped most of the smoke. It was good smokey fun.

Looks like a fun time was had by all!
:-D)

I love parties!

Lois,

I think everyone had a good time. Yes!

Abbagirl,

Me too!

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm David Kim
  • From L.A., California, United States
  • Sarah is my life.
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from David Kim. Make your own badge here.

Links

Categories

www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
Animal of the Day
The WeatherPixie