Thursday, August 14, 2008

BSBC VBS















Seeing the smiles and hearing the laughter of all the kids made all the hard work and long hours preparing for VBS worth it.

Unfortunately, most of my pictures came out to blurry to post. I need a better camera.

Next year, we joked that the theme for VBS will be "Invisible Island". That will be a lot easier to decorate and prepare for.

VBS is like the Superbowl of Sunday School events. It was fun, but I'm glad it's over. It was a lot of work and I'm tired. Actually, I'm sick now. I got a cold because I was so tired and had the fan on me all night when I was sleeping.

2 comments:

Portia said...

Great pictures! It sure does look like a lot of work. I'm glad the kids appreciate everything you guys did for them.

David Kim said...

Portia,

Yeah, it was definitely a lot of work. We spent a couple of months decorating. We made most of the decorations from scratch by hand. I'm glad we had so many talented artists to do it. If it was up to me, well....let's just say it wouldn't be pretty.

But, we had a lot of fun. And the kids really thought this was the best VBS too.