« Home | New Mexico » | Glorieta » | Hit By a Grandma » | 5Fix2 » | VBS Preparations » | Dad's Birthday » | Illegal Midnight Bike Races » | Bradbury Building » | Kute Kittens at the Anime Expo » | Darth Vader » 

Monday, July 28, 2008 

Heaven's Highway










A prayer garden in Glorieta. The Garden of Gethsemane was also in Highway to Heaven.

So...didya walk all the way to Heaven? Just kiddin;) It's a great name for such a beautiful place though.

Portia,

It was a pretty garden. I'm glad we went there. Heaven will have to wait...unless there's heaven on earth.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm David Kim
  • From L.A., California, United States
  • Sarah is my life.
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from David Kim. Make your own badge here.

Links

Categories

www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
Animal of the Day
The WeatherPixie