« Home | Kute Kittens at the Anime Expo » | Darth Vader » | Snake in a Box » | Anime Expo II » | Final Fantasy » | Anime Expo 2008 » | Biking in Long Beach » | Happy July 4th » | Arboretum III » | Arboretum II » 

Monday, July 14, 2008 

Bradbury Building


This historic building in Downtown L.A. is where Blade Runner was filmed. The Italian Renaissance architecture here is pretty cool.

I've never heard much about the architecture found in LA, but I like this building.

Portia,

There are a lot of nice buildings to see in L.A. It's just that most of the buildings are so-so. If you explore enough, you'll find the gems among the rocks.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm David Kim
  • From L.A., California, United States
  • Sarah is my life.
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from David Kim. Make your own badge here.

Links

Categories

www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
Animal of the Day
The WeatherPixie