« Home | Hume Lake » | Heading Towards Kings Canyon » | Grizzly Falls » | Roughin' It » | Kings Canyon » | Fallen Monarch » | General Grant » | Sequoia » | The Largest Tree in the World » | Bambi Lives » 

Thursday, June 19, 2008 

Giant Forest




At the Giant Forest in Sequoia National Park.

Great picture of you two by the tree, it really gives the perspective of how huuuge it is.

Portia,

It's just incredible how big they are. Did you see the guy standing in the background of one of the pictures of me by the General Sherman tree? He looked tiny compared to that tree.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm David Kim
  • From L.A., California, United States
  • Sarah is my life.
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from David Kim. Make your own badge here.

Links

Categories

www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
Animal of the Day
The WeatherPixie