« Home | More Charlie Pictures » | Charlie » | Turtles » | Dinner With Friends » | April Office Party 2008 » | Bike Ride at the Beach with My Wife » | Moto X » | Power Slide » | Drifting in Action » | Drifters » 

Wednesday, June 04, 2008 

Dinner at Tony's House





Tony Koo and his wife, Soo Jin, invited us for dinner on Saturday, May 24. (I know I'm way behind on my blogging.) I apologize again to my wonderful avid fans.

James, Hye Jin, John, Joseph, Ji Yeon, Grace, Jenny, MiJu, Sarah, and I were there. We had a good time, and there was lots of good food to eat. Soo Jin is a good cook.

We also had our teacher's meeting there.

I'm perpetually behind in blogging. Good to know you are enjoying good food & good company!

Portia,

When I have a ton of stuff to do and really behind, then blogging can become like work. Fortunately, I still love blogging. My blog is 4 years old and still going strong.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm David Kim
  • From L.A., California, United States
  • Sarah is my life.
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from David Kim. Make your own badge here.

Links

Categories

www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
Animal of the Day
The WeatherPixie