« Home | Ghetto Skiing » | Snow Day » | Sunday School Kids Wish You Happy Holidays » | Church Cocktail Party » | Butt Dust » | Davemas 2007 » | Audi Driving Experience » | Office Holiday Party » | Timur and his lovely wife, Melissa, grace us with... » | Timur, Jeff, and Mike D pretending to be sober » 

Wednesday, December 26, 2007 

Sledless Snowsledding

Here's a quick clip of Mikey sledding by the seat of his pants. If we used the snowsled I bought, then he would probably be flying down...right over the rocks. video

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm David Kim
  • From L.A., California, United States
  • Sarah is my life.
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from David Kim. Make your own badge here.

Links

Categories

www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
Animal of the Day
The WeatherPixie