« Home | BMW » | Party at the Elevate Lounge » | Sarah at the BMW Ultimate Drive » | Sunday Lunch at Ogamdo » | America's Kids' Day » | BMW Ultimate Drive » | Community Yard Sale » | Mikey Afraid of the Water » | Jet Skis » | Sam and Deborah's Wedding » 

Thursday, September 27, 2007 

MOCA


Museum of Contemporary Art

I'm an artist but I just don't 'get' contemporary art.

I'm not an artist. And I don't get contemporary either, whether it's art, music, or clothing.

I think I can do modern art.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm David Kim
  • From L.A., California, United States
  • Sarah is my life.
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from David Kim. Make your own badge here.

Links

Categories

www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
Animal of the Day
The WeatherPixie