« Home | Jet Skis » | Sam and Deborah's Wedding » | World's Strangest Birth Defects » | The Simpsons Star Wars » | More Cycling Misery » | Japanese Nisei Week » | UFC » | Taste of Lexus 2007 » | Music Center's Friday Night Sing-A-Long » | Eating Hobbits » 

Tuesday, September 04, 2007 

Mikey Afraid of the Water

Here's a short clip of me trying to show Mikey that there's no need to be afraid of the ocean water. He's kinda of a scaredy cat right now. video

Oh my gosh, that was so cute. I loved his little dance!! LOL

Yeah, kids are funny.

Darn. Can't get the video to play.

Abbagirl74,

I'm sorry it's not working for you. Maybe you need to download a plugin or something like that.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm David Kim
  • From L.A., California, United States
  • Sarah is my life.
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from David Kim. Make your own badge here.

Links

Categories

www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
Animal of the Day
The WeatherPixie