« Home | More Cycling Misery » | Japanese Nisei Week » | UFC » | Taste of Lexus 2007 » | Music Center's Friday Night Sing-A-Long » | Eating Hobbits » | Borat, Cultural Understandings to Make Benefit Glo... » | Paris Hilton » | Family Guy » | El Rey Leon » 

Thursday, August 30, 2007 

The Simpsons Star Wars

Do you like The Simpsons? Do you like Star Wars? Well, have we got a treat for you. Now, you can get both of your favorite flavors combined in this parody. It's The Simpsons Intro with Star Wars characters.

Click Here To See What the Heck I'm Blogging About

That was pretty good! LOL

Star Wars Rules! And so do the Simpsons!

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm David Kim
  • From L.A., California, United States
  • Sarah is my life.
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from David Kim. Make your own badge here.

Links

Categories

www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
Animal of the Day
The WeatherPixie