« Home | Feedable Korean Buffet » | Dinner and Bowling » | On the Mean Streets of L.A. » | Bible Fight » | Robot Chicken Star Wars » | Matt Damon Bumped From Bourne Ultimatum » | Japanese Garden » | At the Movies » | El Monte Reservoir » | Strangest Sights on Google Earth » 

Monday, August 13, 2007 

My Mom's Birthday







Here, we're having cake that my sister and Sae Woon bought for my mom's birthday. I was so full from eating at the buffet, that I didn't eat all the cake.

Awesome cake, neat candles.

Happy birthday! Looks like everyone had a great time.

MiYon,

Yeah it tasted great!

Abbagirl74,

Yep, we had a good time!

happy birthday to Mom! that is one beautiful cake.

Portia,

Thanks!

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm David Kim
  • From L.A., California, United States
  • Sarah is my life.
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from David Kim. Make your own badge here.

Links

Categories

www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
Animal of the Day
The WeatherPixie