« Home | Strangest Sights on Google Earth » | Machu Picchu » | Trains » | Iris' Party » | Too Many Flats! » | Eaton Canyon » | Post VBS Dinner » | VBS » | MOCA » | Almost Rear-Ended » 

Monday, August 06, 2007 

El Monte Reservoir


Since a picture is worth a thousand words, I'll just be posting pictures instead of writing. I'll let the pictures do all the talking. I'm getting freakin' lazy. I'm not sure how much this stupid picture says, however.

I wish I had a smart and sassy comment but I don't...

Miyon,

Good, because I didn't have much to say either regarding this pic.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm David Kim
  • From L.A., California, United States
  • Sarah is my life.
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from David Kim. Make your own badge here.

Links

Categories

www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
Animal of the Day
The WeatherPixie