« Home | VBS » | MOCA » | Almost Rear-Ended » | Ddong Chim » | You Can Be a Millionaire If You Don't Watch T.V. » | Who Needs Women? » | Blade Runner » | Biking Along the Beach » | Man vs. Wild: Can You Survive? Quiz » | Mountain Biking is Awesome! » 

Sunday, July 22, 2007 

Post VBS Dinner










After Vacation Bible Study on Saturday, we went out to eat dinner at a Chinese restaurant and then had some dessert at Shim Book Cafe.

looks like a great weekend! i love the pictures, and am always glad you take the time to post so many...thanks for sharing.

Portia,

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! :)

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm David Kim
  • From L.A., California, United States
  • Sarah is my life.
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from David Kim. Make your own badge here.

Links

Categories

www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
Animal of the Day
The WeatherPixie