« Home | 4th of July » | Walt Disney Concert Hall » | Our Lady of the Angels Cathedral » | Music Center Fountain » | Dorothy Chandler Pavilion » | Mark Taper Forum » | The Ahmsanson Theater » | The Fountain » | Stanley Mosk Courthouse » | Inside the Bonaventure Hotel » 

Friday, July 06, 2007 

Let the Bodies Hit the Floor



Sounds like a new type of Christian Heavy Metal concert. Warning: May be offensive to t.v. evangelists.

Click Here To See What the Heck I'm Blogging About

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm David Kim
  • From L.A., California, United States
  • Sarah is my life.
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from David Kim. Make your own badge here.

Links

Categories

www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
Animal of the Day
The WeatherPixie