« Home | Halo 2 pwns!!! » | I guess this school is tired of rampant overcrow... » | I biked up to the top of the radio towers above ... » | I don't think you need to buy a vowel to solve t... » | Chocolate easter jesus » | Engrish » | Flatulence Underwear » | Jesus--Final Fantasy VII style. It's funny if yo... » | This is what Microsoft does to your files. Clic... » | Global Warming Signs » 

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 



I got my Masters in Blogging degree from Harvard Institute of Research and Science and University of Technology Eductation (H.I.R.S.U.T.E.). I plan on getting my Ph.D. too.

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm David Kim
  • From L.A., California, United States
  • Sarah is my life.
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from David Kim. Make your own badge here.

Links

Categories

www.flickr.com
www.flickr.com
Animal of the Day
The WeatherPixie