Sunday, December 31, 2006

Drawn Together Clum Babies


Watch an episode of this very funny clip of my new favorite animated tv show, Drawn Together.

The parodies in this show are so priceless. I like how it discusses such pertinent issues such as stem cell research and religion. The lampoons of the Vegetales are awesome! There are so many great references in this one, you have to watch it at least a few times to catch them all. Let me know if you like the show. I'll try to add some more episodes if you ask for them.

Warning: May be offensive to some sensitive people.

2 comments:

micheal said...

ya buddy...i see this clip..this is so funny & sexy...my new favorite animated tv show, Drawn Together.I like how it discusses such pertinent issues such as stem cell research and religion. The

Anonymous said...

Drawn Together is the Best animated show.The story of the show is quite interesting.I am watching the show.Last Sunday i was Looking for a Source to Watch Drawn Together Online and get it here.1