Saturday, July 15, 2006

Oh no! My beautiful Hyundai!

Last Sunday, July 9, 2006, my parent's neighbor backed up into our Hyundai after I finished washing it. Dang it!! She smashed the driver's side door. Well, at least it wasn't my brand spankin' lookin' 240 hp Honda Accord EX V-6. If she smashed into that car, I'd be freakin' out. Since it was our Hyundai, I didn't care as much since it was kinda beat up anyway. That thing is an accident magnet. All these people ram into it and take off. There's a big dent on the passenger side too from last year.

When I went to talk to her, she started getting defensive. She made outrageous arguments like how I was partially to blame for parking there. Ha! I said that that had nothing to do with how the accident happened. I just finished washing the car and it's okay to park there in order to do that. Then, her husband said that I parked there too long and how it's against the homeowner's association CC&R's. He said he was a cop and I said that I was an attorney. I said that I didn't want to fight since we're neighbors. Hopefully, I'll be able to get my door fixed.

2 comments:

maria said...

Did you get your car fixed?'

And are you still in good terms
with your neighbors?????

Marie

David Kim said...

I didn't get my car fixed, but I did get a little bit of money from them.

The car already had some dents and scratches from previous mishaps.