Monday, February 27, 2006

Just Read My Blog




Sometimes, when people ask me what's new in my life, I just want to tell them, "You haven't been reading my blog, have you?" Hello, people, I'm writing practically everything that's going on in my life on my blog. If you want to know, what's going on, then just read my blog. Thanks.

I don't want to have to tell you in person, since I don't like repeating myself. Well, sometimes I do, like when I want to say, "I told you so."

Due to the internet and other technological changes our society is going through, I feel that there's less need for social interaction. Pretty soon, we'll just be IM'ing each other instead of talking. I think that's going on already.

Whatever happens in Vegas may stay in Vegas, but whatever happens in L.A., stays in my blog. Or, whatever happens in my life, goes in my blog.

Okay, I'm insane. Forget everything I said.

1 comment:

Crystie said...

Hi found you surfing blogs on BE, I really like the cartoon!