Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Dysfunctional Christmas

I hope everyone had a merry Christmas. I had a great Christmas weekend with my wife, family, and friends. Basically, I ate all weekend. On Saturday, I had lunch with my old friends from San Diego. Then, I went to eat out with Sarah's family. On Sunday, we had lunch with Berendo Street Baptist Church sunday school teachers. Then, we went to eat at my parents' place. I must be getting old because I can't chow down like I used to.







Christmas Carols for the Dysfunctional

>Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?

>Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Queens Disoriented Are

>Amnesia --- I Don't Know if I'll be Home for Christmas

>Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me

>Manic --- Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and
Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and Fire Hydrants and ...

>Paranoid --- Santa Claus is Coming to Get Me

>Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire

>Personality Disorder --- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll tell You Why

>Obsessive Compulsive Disorder ---Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle
>Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle
>Bells, Jingle Bells ..

>Agoraphobia --- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day But Wouldn't Leave My House

>Autistic --- Jingle Bell Rock and Rock and Rock and Rock ..

>Senile Dementia --- Walking in a Winter Wonderland Miles From My House in My Slippers and Robe

>Oppositional Defiant Disorder --- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus So I Burned Down the House

>Social Anxiety Disorder --- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas While I Sit Here and Hyperventilate.

No comments: