Friday, September 23, 2005

Wild Nights in Philly


Remember back in July when I said that I went to Philly? Well, here are the pictures. Finally! What took so freakin' long?! Some of my co-workers have already left work before I could finish developing them. I'm sorry for the delay. It's because I didn't take my digital camera, so I had to wait to develop them. Also, I had several more photos to take before I could develop them. My pictures from my trip to Sequoia and some other events will be posted up soon as well. Another delay was because I waited to develop the pictures with the Rite Aid coupon I got. Why pay more now when you can pay less later? Am I right, guys?

I further apologize for the photo quality. Scanning makes the images appear like crud on the computer, but you get the gist of what happened in the pictures. I'll try to use digital photos only from now on. -After I finish developing my last roll of film taken with my disposable camera that I won at last year's office Christmas party. Those pictures go back to our Hawaii honeymoon last December.

Enough excuses and apologies. The picture above was taken at an Irish pub on South Street in Philadelphia. My co-workers who went with me on that trip were Anelise Herman, Rita Weeks, and Hadi Gerami. We had a fun first night when we arrived there. After the first night we didn't venture out too much. We just ate dinner at some restaurants and shopped around. I only took photos that first night.

You'll see some pictures that are totally weird, aside from the poor photo quality. Some of us had a little too much to drink that night. Not me though. I can drink like a camel. I liked some of the chairs at the Contintental. My friends looked like Tweedy birds trapped in cages. Hadi loved the frog chairs. Doesn't he look totally stoked? Yeah! "Rock and Roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" as Anelise would say after she had a few drinks. Later we went to some bar with some interesting people. Interesting as in punks, gays, lesbians, transvestites, and other alien life forms. I didn't mind those types of people. Jesus would have hung out with them. For me, I had to step outside because that bar had too much cigarette smoke. I could see smoke coming out of my lungs when I went outside. Well, we had a great time that night anyway.

Click on the title of this post above to see more pictures from Philly. You'll also be able to acquire access to my entire Yahoo Photo Album. You can click on this photo for a larger image. Please don't use these pictures to blackmail me in the future. Other than that, please feel free to enjoy them.Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great blog. Keep up the good work. How do you like my blog about web site domain hosting reseller:-)