Thursday, September 15, 2005

2002 Weyless Elite Mountain Bike for Sale


43688554_4e9c375e85_m, originally uploaded by David Kim.

I'm selling my mountain bike, Playstation 2, and modded Xbox. I know it's a shock to everyone since you all know that I love biking and videogames so much and wrote several blogs about them.

Fortunately for you, you can take advantage of this opportunity to buy an awesome bike for way cheap. It retailed for $1300 new at Supergo. I'm selling it for $400 or best offer.

This bike is really fast and light. I've written in the past about how I break the speed limit every day on my way to work. I go over 35+ mph on the downhills through East Los Angeles.

This has a Manitou front suspension fork, Shimano XT derailleurs, Deore XT brakes, Deore shifters, and clipless pedals.

I'm also including a Supergo bike computer, NiteRider Trail Rat lights ($100 retail), a bike rack, a large bike pump, a small hand pump, size 8 1/2 clipless shoes, a Bell bike helmet, and Trek tail lights for free!!

I'm also selling my modded Xbox. It has a 120 GB hard drive. I currently have about 30 games on it including Halo, Halo 2, Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball and the Xrated version, Wolfenstein, Simpsons' Road Rage, Mechassault, Burnout 2, Midnight Club 2, etc. Right now it has a soldered Xenium chip installed. I'm also including an Xecuter chip($50), the original hard drive, and a copy of Star Wars: Clone Wars/ Tetris Worlds. It also has thousands of emulators of arcade games, Genesis, Nintendo, Super Nintendo, and classic games. I've spent over $600 on this system. I'm selling it for $250 or best offer.

I'm also selling my Playstation 2. It includes 6 Playstation 2 games and 3 Playstation games. I'll also include my GameInformer videogame magazine collection and some demo disks. I'm selling it for $120 or best offer.

I can't believe I'm selling my most prized possessions, but you can benefit from my loss. I need to find some new hobbies now. Dang it!

(Click on the picture of the bike to see more bike pictures on my flickr site.)


Email me if you are interested.

No comments: