Monday, August 15, 2005

Over the weekend

On Friday, August 12, 2005, we celebrated my mom's birthday at a Korean BBQ Buffet place. I think it was called Feedibles or something. Wacky name, eh? It's in Rowland Heights on Fullerton and Colima. I hate buffets because I always pig out. Then, my stomach expands even more. I'm like a fish. I'll eat myself to death. Then, we went home and had some more birthday cake. Yikes.

On Saturday, I got my windows tinted on my Honda Accord V-6 EX. I got ultra-dark tint on 5 windows. It looks cool, but I'm hoping the cops won't pull us over for it. You can't even see through the windows. Now, that's privacy. It's like a limo in there. I can make faces at people and they won't even try to pull a gun at me on the freeways now.

On Sunday, instead of going to the auto show again, I went shopping to buy Sarah her birthday present. Her birthday is on Sunday, August 21. I went all out and bought her a nice Bulova watch with a bunch of diamonds in it. I also bought her something from Victoria's Secret. That should be a great birthday next week. Especially for me! Kekeke.

No comments: