Monday, December 13, 2004

Beaten Again!

Sarah and I finally got our SBC DSL modem on Friday. We first decided to upload the photos we've received from friends who attended our wedding. We have the pictures taken at the studio too, but that will take time because we have to scan each picture before we upload them. We'll send you the pictures through our Yahoo photo album.

On Saturday, we went over to my parents' place to wash our cars and do our laundry. While we were waiting for our clothes to come out of the dryer, we played some videogames. Sarah killed me in Tetris Worlds on my Xbox. I can't believe Sarah beat me in videogames too! That's my area of specialty. Well, they were puzzle videogames. Sarah excels in puzzle games. I know I can beat her in other types of videogames. I beat her in Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball. She put up a good fight in that game though. It was pretty close. She lost to me in other types of videogames because she forfeited by refusing to play any violent games. Ah ha! That means I win!

After eating dinner at my parents' place, we rushed home so that she could study. Instead, we played some more videogames. She spanked me on those Yahoo internet games like Bejeweled 2 and Super Collapse and other puzzle games. Even though she beat me on all those games, I had a fun time playing videogames with Sarah. I've always wanted a videogame partner. It's a lot more fun than playing videogames by myself. Now, if only I can get her to play my type of Xbox games. . . That will be awesome!

I think that I'm a bad influence on her studies. I remember she used to study a lot before we got married. Now, I see her studying for five minutes and taking one hour breaks watching Korean videos. This used to be how I studied when I was in law school. I've noticed she's been snacking a lot too recently.

On Sunday, after church, we went to Sarah's company Christmas party for Sav-On. It was at CBS Seafood Restaurant in Chinatown. It's next to Philippe's Original French-Dip Sandwiches. While we were waiting there, I bumped into Michael Hong from a previous law office I used to work at, Law Offices of Jeff Mann. You never know who you might run into. It's a small world after all. I surprised him by telling him that I got married and introduced him to Sarah.

At the Sav-On Christmas party dinner, I pigged out as always. I was so full that I didn't have to eat the next morning. Sarah stuffed herself too. I need to avoid places that have lots of food, such as buffets, because I don't think I can control myself when it comes to food. I'm like goldfish. They'll eat until they explode if you keep feeding them. Even Michael Hong and Paul Lee were patting my belly saying that that is a married man's stomach. I'm officially a fatso.

No comments: