Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Sarah has nightmares

Sarah is much better today. Thank goodness. I was really worried about her health.

Now, the other thing I'm worried about is that she's having nightmares every night. She thinks it's due to evil spirits in the room. I hope that the evil spirit she's talking about is not me.

I think it's because she doesn't rest her head on her pillow. Sometimes, when I have nightmares about falling, my head is tilted back. I don't know. It's just my theory.

What can we do to get rid of her nightmares?

4 comments:

p3lemonade said...

No David, the evil spirit is not you. Rather, the evil spirits are in you. I recommend a full exorcism.

David Kim said...

Freepcreep,

Who are you? Are you one of my friends?

How come my friends don't read my blogs and post comments? All I get are creeps.

I guess I'll have to take Freepcreeps' advice and get an exorcism.

David Kim said...

How much do exorcisms cost?

I'm not Catholic, so I'm sure they'll charge me. I've never heard of Presbyterians or Baptists performing exorcisms.

David Kim said...

I don't think she has nightmares anymore. She must have gotten them from anxiety when we first got married. Last night, I heard her laugh in her dreams. This was in Aug, 2006.