Monday, November 15, 2004

I'm happily married!

Dear Friends,

How are you all doing? I just want to tell everyone that I'm happily married. Now that Sarah and I are done with preparing for the wedding and all, I've decided to waste all my time on blogging and creating a webpage for Sarah and me. While I was searching for a free webpage to post our wedding pictures, I came across blog sites. I decided to join the blogging craze and post some of my own thoughts with you people. I thought this would be a good way to keep in touch with my friends. Since it's getting harder to meet everyone in person nowadays, I guess the best way to keep in touch now is through cyberspace.

I was very happy to see so many of my friends at my wedding. Thank you all for coming. I would have liked it if we could have spent all night talking and celebrating that day. I heard a lot of people left before it ended. For those of you who left early, you should have stayed longer. Once I get my wedding photos developed, I put them on my website. I also want to get a digital camera to post my pictures up and share with you.

Sarah and I are having fun unpacking and organzing our apartment. Now, our apartment is pretty nice compared to when we first moved in and had boxes everywhere. Hopefully, we'll have our house warming party soon and you guys can visit us.

Married life is a lot of work but it's fun. Sarah and I cook breakfast and dinner together. She usually packs me a nice lunch too. I used to be so lazy when I was single and living at home. Ever since I got married I've been more diligent than I have ever been in my whole life. No more videogames for me. Sarah doesn't allow videogames anyway. I'm hoping to change her mind about that. I hope she becomes more understanding. Everybody has their vices. Videogames are just one of mine.

Now that I've moved to Monterey Park, my commute to work has gotten a little bit longer. I'm driving a little over 150 miles per day/round trip. I love driving, but it's getting to be very tiring. I rack up 50,000 miles per year. I think I spend about $5,000/year on gas. I'm crazy.

Thanks for reading,

David


1 comment:

David Kim said...

Please forgive my grammatical errors. I should have corrected the mistakes before I posted them. How do I edit my blog after I post it?