Tuesday, November 30, 2004

David Kim-Webmaster

I feel like I'm a real webmaster now. I've always wanted to have my own website and now I have one. Actually, it's pretty easy. I just cut and paste stuff. I don't know how to do any other stuff so don't complain about the layout of my website yet. I'm still a newbie. After several more years, this website of mine should be the fanciest on the web. Yeah, right.

Yesterday night was freezing cold. It was in the high 30's to low 40's. Sarah and I decided to go walking around the park again. I should have just stayed home. I caught a cold. I think it was because I was tired. I didn't have enough energy to fight off the cold tempature. I'm sick now. Drats. I usually only get sick when someone sick breathes on me. I usually get one cold per winter. Hopefully, this will be the only cold I get this season.

I've added a bunch of cool stuff to my website for you to see and enjoy. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of my webpage and you'll see all the goodies.

1. I have a guestbook for you to sign. Please be cool, please sign it. Also, you can still leave comments to my posts, you know.

2. I have a tagboard where you can post messages directly on my website.

3. I've added a chatroom where you can chat with me or with anybody else that's logged on to my chatroom. Let me know when you want to chat and we can meet in my chatroom.

4. I have a photo album where I might post some pictures up. The great thing about this is that you can post your own photos on my photo album too. You're free to upload pictures at anytime.

5. I have a mini-poll. I'll change these polls once people start actually voting.

6. I have a voting booth too. I need to start thinking of good questions where you can help me make important decisions about my life.

7. I have a calendar where anyone can post up special events that are coming up. This would be a good way for everyone to see important birthdays and events. Be sure to post an event if you want me to know about them.

8. You can tell other people about my website. Be sure to click the left button and not the bravenet button on the right.

9. I've added a headlines page. You can come here first for your news. Ha ha. Well, maybe some people might.

10. I've added a daily cartoon icon where you can click on for laughs.

11. I have a classifieds section. You can post stuff you want to advertise or sell. It's all free! Free advertising. Can you believe it? I've listed my highly modified Xbox for sale. Waaah!!! :*(
You guys know why! Sarah won't let me play. Please pray so that she will change her mind and heart about videogames. I've also listed my ultra-cool mountain bike for sale. I don't have time for any of my precious toys anymore. Boo hoo. Click on the view my classifieds icon. It's cool. The more people that visit, the faster you can sell your stuff.

12. I also have an e-cards section where you can send them to your friends. Cool, eh? No need to buy $5 hallmark cards anymore. This is the internet age. Say goodbye to paper and hello to my e-cards.

13. I have a site ring now. If you have a website, you can add your link to mine. I'll be happy to do it. So far I've only added my friend, Brian Dowdy's website. It's www.dowdyb.com.

I hope you enjoy all my new stuff on my website. I still have to post some pictures on my webpage. I need to get a scanner or a digital camera first. I also need to get DSL so I can upload pictures. Drats, there are so many dang things to get.

I've been watching some Korean videos with Sarah. We just watched Oh Pil Seung and Yong Suh. I can pretty much guess exactly what's going to happen next. I'm even better than Sarah at it. I guess it's because I watch so much more tv than her.

Last Wednesday, on Channel 5, we watched "A Walk To Remember" starring Mandy Moore. I was crying when she died of leukemia. Sarah just laughed at me.


1 comment:

p3lemonade said...

No David. You are not a webmaster. Please do not make that claim again, or I will be forced to ask Blogger to shut you down.